Sunday, March 04, 2007

Gaga tired. Gaga need some TLC. After spending all of Friday night and then all of yesterday on a ladder the priming is finally finished in the kitchen!




I've made the big decision to go ahead with new flooring - sheet vinyl. I might as well. It is a priority in the mudroom and since the kitchen and mudroom flooring need to match I've just decided to go ahead and do it.

I'll get the mudroom washed down today and try to get that one piece of rotten wood removed and maybe replaced. The mudroom is small and I can maybe get that primed in a day, then on to the actual painting!

But today I'm just tired.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the Kitchen! It looks much better in white!!!

By the way, have you noticed the borders on your blog could have matched your "old" kitchen?

One thing, on those pictures, that makes me shiver though... Is it really "open window weather" over there? We had 35cm of snow on Friday! That's something like 14"...

All my life I have been a crochet girl. Knitting needles made me nauseous... That was until 2 years ago, when I started knitting afghans.

I knitted 5 of them that year and ended up with a tendonitis which evolved into a capsulitis... I still have physio therapy twice a week...

So, now, I'm stucked on knitting very light things like dishcloths... :-(

Keep on the good work!

Amicalement,

Liz

gaga said...

Liz,

Yes we have had some open window days here! In early January we had some very unusual 70 degree (F of course) days and then it got cold, very cold for here. But in the past two weeks I have had maybe 4 or 5 days where I could open the windows for at least the daytime hours and one night where I slept with the windows open!

When you used to knit did you ever use bamboo needles? They are so light and warm in the hands. I have had no problems yet but am sure between painting and knitting they will surely turn up!

I am so glad you are reading my stupid accounts of my silly projects and thank you for your comments.

xoxoxog