Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ceilings painted gloss white now - entirely washable. I'm about to hit the shower and then will go get the wall paint - here is what I've chosen:



A nice pale sage green. Photo taken while it was still wet - actually it's a satin finish and I think this will work well. Trim will be gloss white.

Crew will be here Monday afternoon to measure for the new flooring. I am SO going to be paying this off for a while. But I'm very happy that so much progress has been made in so short a time. I am amazed - on January 1 I was thinking I would work on the bedroom first. Now in a few short weeks I will have a huge project behind me - one I really didn't see happening for quite a while.

Sometimes life sucks you into the vortex and you just have to go with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I like the sage. Light green on walls is one of my favorite picks. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby, you're doing it all with commitment and passion. Way to go! You'll feel so much better living in a space that reflects YOUR spirit and ethos. And the kitties will love it too. Suerk