Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sleeping With Brad Pitt

You're going to have to follow me on this one.

I love what I call "elbows." I have very broad strong shoulders where I carry 90% of my tension and my favorite thing in the world is a good, very very very hard shoulder rub. My favorite thing is to sit on the floor in front of someone on a chair and have them grind their elbows into my shoulder muscles. It hurts and feels so good, it makes me lightheaded, it releases the tension - it is heaven for me.

Thursday morning I woke up with Brad Pitt giving me elbows. Why Brad Pitt? Good Lord I have no idea. He's pretty and all but my celebrity crush is John Cusack so why didn't I wake up with Johnny giving me elbows? Not that I'm complaining mind you. Elbows from Gomer Pyle would be fine with me but hey, if we're getting some from a hottie why not Goerge Clooney at least? I'll bet George gives wicked elbows.

Several years ago I got a professional massage every two weeks. During stressful times I would increase it to once a week. It was my luxury. I got out of the habit when I was in Japan and now it has been at least 15 months since my last massage. Maybe my dream means I need to go back to this luxury.

Or I could give Brad a call . . .

2 comments:

Sally JPA said...

You should definitely get some massages!

Is that enough encouragement for you?

If you have a Costco membership, you can get discounted gift certificates for spas there.

Kim L said...

I get the elbow thing. I don't, however, get the Brad Pitt thing. Or the Angelina Jolie thing for that matter. John Cusak ... that's another matter altogether. Yummy!