Sunday, February 17, 2008

Amy Winehouse

Y'all I have been back in Santiago for a week now and I know I haven't even bothered to blog but it has been about 200 miles south of insane here and all I can do to hold on.

Sam landed back here yesterday morning and we got together for coffe and lunch and then dinner later. I am so happy and relieved that he is back. I had great opportunities to handle shit on my own while he was gone and I think it went OK except the times when I had to contact him - but my dinner buddy is back and we can talk and sort through the shit and it makes all the difference in the world to me.

So y'all just listen to Amy Winehouse! Back to Black. Tokyo was Shakira and Gwen Stefani and Santiago is Amy. Amy is a tatooed little drunk skank but a few weeks ago I heard Back to Black in a restaurant here and it is great music that I just want to listen to all day. Amazing voice. Tatooed little drunk skank or not she is fucking amazing.

I'm getting a tattoo next weekend. I swear. I will fill you in.

No comments: